Parents Plus 6 Week Adolescent’s Parenting Programme
Parenting Adolescents can be a challenging time for many families. This programme can help parents develop warm relationships with their teenagers which can help reduce conflict and support teenagers to grow up as well-adjusted and happy adults.
This programme is practical, solution-focused and draws on parents’ strengths. The programme can be delivered between 6-12 weeks.
The programme covers topics such as:
• Negotiating rules and boundaries
• Managing conflict and aggression
• Reducing stress as parents
• Communicating effectively and positively
• Solving problems together
• Creating warm connected relationships to name a few
The Parents Plus Adolescents Programme is an evidence-based parenting programme
that is flexible and can be delivered between 6-12 weeks for 2 and half hours each session.